Monday, March 12, 2012

SQUIRM


Nick had his big debut on stage on Thursday evening....Here he is with his friend Ryan dressed up in their worm costumes...He told me he thought they looked more like elves than worms, but when they were all on stage it looked great!



John and Sophie were in the audience early. Of course so were all the 1st and 2nd grade parents and grandparents, so it was VERY crowded.


They even had a fun program that listed all the songs. The show only lasted 1/2 hour...perfect timing for that age.


....and here is the stage. I tried for some action shots during the production, but it was was too dark and I was too far away for my camera.....You will have to use your imagination...:)))

I was so glad to be there and share in the fun. I flew home last night and got to bed after midnight....and I am off to the Loft this morning. Hopefully I won't fall asleep while cutting fabric....:))) Have a great Monday.....and stay away from things that make you squirm!

4 comments:

  1. Cute photos JoAnn, it sure looked colorful. It was so nice you got to go and watch Nick in his first performance! See you soon :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pics!It is always so fun to watch the younger kids perform.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a wonderful grandmother to go all that way. They will remember that for so long!! And then you can remind them we lost an hour that weekend too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet! I am so glad you and hubby were able to go see Nick live!!
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete