Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Great News!

I have spent all morning trying to download photos onto my blog....but for some reason it just isn't working! .......But I wanted to let you all know that last Friday Megan got some great news! The "Ippy" is doing it's job and there has been some shrinkage of the tumors in her liver....as well as no growth in any of her tumors and no new lesions. We are so excited with these results. In 8 weeks they will scan again. So we are in a "wait and see" mode.

As soon as school is out for Nick, I will be heading back to San Diego. I am busy packing up my apartment and making arrangements to return all the furniture, etc. that I have been borrowing. Megan and John and the kids are busy making plans for the family and summer.

I want to thank all of you again for all your prayers and kind words.....Please keep those prayers coming for continued success ...... we hope that this is just the start.

Hugs to you all......Jo Ann

12 comments:

  1. Awesome news! I don't need a pic to see the smile on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news JoAnn, Keep praying for better and better results.Hugs and smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful news! As much as they needed you there, I'm sure you will be glad to get back home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I along with many others will be so happy to see you back in San Diego! The news about Megan is the best...prayers will continue for her always!

    See you soon :)
    jayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yahooo!! Great news!! I have been thinking of you and your family and will continue to do so!! Hang in there!!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is amazing news!!! I'm very happy the ippy is doing its job!!
    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great, great news...thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love shrinkage! LOL
    Seriously that is such wonderful news. Hip.Hip. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Wonderful News....love to all I'm sure all down here are so happy to hear that great news & to have you home again! cheri

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is the best news Jo Ann. I am so happy to hear that. I know you guys must be so relieved. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete