Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Material Girl



Yesterday was my first day back working at The Country Loft in 9 months. It was such fun to see so many of my friends come in. At a store like the Loft people do not stay customers long.... they are soon your friends. I will be working Mondays, so if you are in the area stop by and say "HI".

This stand is in the middle fabric room....and the sign "Material Girl" says it all about us fabric junkies. Every time I cut fabric for someone I thought...."Oh I need some of that". Needless to say I have quite a "STASH".

I start teaching again this Friday with a Brown Bag. I made up 50 kits last week and it looks like we have a full house. My sister Kathy has been wearing several hats while I was gone and has been hosting the classes. She did a great job!

Today I am finishing a project for the new "Primitive Quilts and Projects" magazine for their Winter issue. If you haven't seen this magazine you will want to. It is wonderful! I only have to put a back on my project and tweak the directions and it will be ready to send off.

Happy Tuesday to all of you......Jo Ann

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your project...LOVE the magazine!! So the Fall issue is due to arrive soon and I have been waiting by the mailbox... and now I can't wait for the Winter Issue!! Glad you are back and in full teaching mode...lucky ladies in your class!
    Take care!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was near...would love to sit and brown bag it with some one who is Wool Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet that your project will be great and now I am becoming more impatient waiting for the next issue of "Primitive Quilts and Projects" magazine. Glad that you are getting back to your old routine. Have fun at your class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to seeing you again!! Mark and I are going to bring our copies of your newest book in to have you autograph them. So glad you're back!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could see all of you....it would be fun to have you in class.

    ReplyDelete