Tuesday, July 19, 2011

San Diego visitors

Megan is here in San Diego this week working at the downtown Old Spaghetti Factory. She is in their interior design department and they are working their magic on a change just in time for Comic Con. This photo with Sophie was taken right before I left Portland. Gene and I are really looking forward to spending a few days with Megs after her work is done!

Ever since I moved back from Portland there have been loads of "Peabody" visitors to San Diego. (My maiden name is Peabody) My mom's home has had full capacity since late June. We were all very excited to meet the newest member of the family....Zadie. My niece Teal and her husband Wai Lee adopted her from China just a few months ago. What a sweetie she is.


We all loved getting to spend some time with her and her brother Wes Lee....Here he is with his cousin Tiernan. Wes Lee came from Colorado and Tiernan and his family from the Phillipines for the family gathering.


Our newly remodeled house has already been the scene for two family parties in two weeks. I think things will settle down soon though and my sewing room will see a lot more action.

I spent the day at the Loft yesterday. Camp Loft started. Everyone was in great spirits and having loads of fun. If you have a free day this week and live in the area, I hope you have a chance to join in.

I am off to pack some orders and then SEW! Hope you find time to sew today too!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are busy, busy, busy! What cute kids you have been surrounded by! I have to tell you that today I received your Wool Crazy book in the mail - I can't wait to sit down and go through it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you! How is your daughter doing? She looks wonderful. How cute is little Zadie??? What fun!!!! Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete