Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Some milestones


On April 1st we celebrated a Big Day....Pierce, our oldest grandson turned 13. We went to Benihana's in San Diego to welcome in the teen years....I cannot believe that he is that old....of course he is already taller than me (over 5' 8")! I also cannot believe that I did not take one picture of the party....We were all having too much fun!


Here is Collin (in the middle) with 2 of his friends...They are all smiling because they have just become Boy Scouts.....now the fun of overnight campouts begins!


He wasn't too happy here, because we wanted a photo op and he wanted to eat!

They seem to be growing up so fast! ....and of course their grandparent's think they are the best!

I am working on the book again today.....I finally feel like I have made some progress.....but there is a lot still to do. I have been thinking of all kinds of things to do instead this morning, but I can't put it off any longer....:))))

I hope that you are all having great days and finding time to sew ....Jo Ann

3 comments:

  1. wonderful photos. Can't wait to see the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet photos! It's fun to be a part of your grandkids life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo Ann -- Great pictures ... they sure are growing fast! I love the boy scout pic ... they are all so proud. Give yourself a little break ... you've been working so hard! See 'ya soon ... Happy Easter! xo

    ReplyDelete