Saturday, December 15, 2012

Babysitting Lianna


I meant to post yesterday, but I was busy babysitting our newest granddaughter.  She is still being nursed and decided that she didn't like the bottle, so it was a bit of a challenge....but we finally found a solution.  Luckily for me (or maybe not) her dad was just like that and I finally got him to drink the  milk from a cup (not a sippy one).....it had to be a regular one....Fast forward to today and Lianna wanted a mini-water bottle.....with no nipple of course.



Here she is a few weeks ago....she loves the outdoors and so Gene and I took her on a LONG walk today!  Yesterday that was not in the cards, because we had a day of rain.  We loved the rain, but going around the house in a stroller is just not as much fun.....



I meant to post a link to Kathy Schmitz blog.....You will LOVE her project and her photos if you have not already checked them out....and I am so envious of her new stack of WOOL.  I visited Debbie's studio awhile ago and drooled over it.....the wool dying area was under construction, but I could already see how wonderful it would be too!


On a very sad note, my heart goes out to all of the families who lost someone in Newton yesterday......
              Hugs to all of you.....Jo Ann


2 comments:

  1. What a sweetie, love her smile. My son was like that too, didn't like formula at all and went right to pizza, lol.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is adorable! and they grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete