Monday, January 14, 2013

Heartfelt Thanks



 I am so thankful for all the warm wishes and virtual hugs you all sent this last week.  Megan was a beautiful person, inside and out and it is still hard to believe that I can't just see her or call her when I want....Here she is with Sophie in the summer of 2011 at a family party. 
  
I will try to keep you updated on the garden.  We will be planting some hydrangeas because she loved them...and some daffodils around the birdbath....Luckily I have a sister in law with a GREEN thumb who has some great ideas, because I am not a gardener. 

Hugs to you all.....Jo Ann








4 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful pic..you can just see the sweetness pouring out in that smile.Can't wait to see more of Megan's garden.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planting flowers that she loved will be such a wonderful way to think of her when they bloom each year.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this photo,it is so special ♥ Can't wait to see photos as everything grows and blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jo Ann!sometimes the life is incomprehensible,sometimes I can't understand it...my father has cancer too and it's very hard...but I don't want to think if my sons were ill...ufff...you have to be tough to survive and you can think Megan is travelling in this moment and someday you'll be toghether again,but until the end of this travel you must look after your family and specially Sophie,she needs you,and your dear Megan needs you too...my best wishes to you Jo Ann...hughs.

    ReplyDelete