Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cause for Celebration


 Our grandson, Collin "graduated" into Middle School this last Monday.......By the end of fifth grade he and his friends sure are ready to make the move.


Here he is with some of the guys.....I think they were all ready to have the folks stop taking photos!  They are ready for summer to start!



Speaking of summer, the summer class schedule at the Loft is well on it's way....This is Fall Branches, one of my classes in late July.
       Come join us for one or more of our Summer Nights.....Friday night classes with dinner included!  Check the schedule at www.cloft.com    Hope your summer is off to a great start!                                                                                                                                                                        

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures. They for sure tell a story of proud grandparents. I just finished a wool crazy class and what fun we have. I am sure I am going to win the doll. I think it has my name on it.
    Love
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete