Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Grand Old Flag


Are you getting all ready for a family July 4th celebration?  John, Nick and Sophie will be down to join us this year.  My niece and her husband host a big family party each year (we twisted their arms about 5 years ago :)))  There are 75 to 100 people there....lots of food and fun!

      This Uncle Sam is a "store" stitchery......one I design for a kit at The Country Loft.  I love using variegated threads....they just give the nicest look. 

     I am off to have coffee with my mom and my nephew and his family who are visiting from the Philippines....Mom's house is fully booked with visitors this summer.  With 6 kids and 17 grands and over 30 greats she has a lot of us to entertain!

                 Have a fun Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute!! Perfect for summer.
    Have fun with the relatives.

    ReplyDelete