Sunday, April 25, 2010

Going crazy

Hey everyone....Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. I looked at my last post this morning and couldn't Believe that it had been 2 weeks since I wrote...Life has been crazy!

I am so excited that tomorrow I will be on Pat Sloan's Creative Talk Radio show. I'll be chatting about Wool Crazy (I am sure you are all surprised)! You can follow along at http://toginet.com/shows/creativetalkradio ... It starts at 4 pm EST...so for those of you in San Diego that is 1:00....If you miss it then, you can listen to it on the computer later.

After the show leave a post on Pat's blog www.patsloan.typepad.com and you might win a copy of Wool Crazy!

Thought you might like to see what I have been working on. It is a new design using the Wool Crazy techniques. The pattern, Crazy Wool Sewing Keep will be coming out at Quilt Market in Minneapolis.

This is a photo of the inside...the little fold over with the bird on it opens for needles...and there is a place for pins and scissors....then all those containers on the other side are for all those goodies we can't do without!





This is a closer look at the needle and pin holders....





and this is the back....lots of crazy stitching here...





....and the front....even more stitching


We've had a lot of fun with this at the Loft and I think you'll like it too!

Quilt Market is only a little over 3 weeks away! My studio is getting a lot of use these days...there are things stacked everywhere! Last week we had a break-in here (fortunately not much missing....and just a little damage)...but the policeman who came to check out the house was sure that my studio had been ransacked. :))) Gene had to confess that it had looked just like that in the morning! What can I say...designing is not a neat activity!

Hope you get a chance to join us tomorrow...for click on links go to my last post.... Andy does a much better job at linking!!! I am determined to figure it out...but maybe not today.

Bye for now....Jo Ann

1 comment:

  1. The needle keeper is adorable!!

    I couldn't help but laugh out loud when you said the policemen knew your room had been ransacked!!! It's called a creative mess:)

    ReplyDelete