Saturday, April 10, 2010

RADIO SHOW NEWS

Hey everyone...I have big news. The other day I got an e-mail from Pat Sloan asking me to be a guest on her radio show! I took a big gulp and wrote back "Yes". My first thought was "what if I get totally tongue tied and can't think of anything to say". Although I love to talk I wasn't sure that I wouldn't freeze.

Here is a link that you can just push...if I did it right..



If not, just click on this link and it should get you there.radio show .

So...I just realized that I haven't given you a time or a date. It will be on Monday, April 26 at 1:00 p.m. EST.... but if you can't listen then it will be available online for quite awhile after that...(I am thinking GREAT..if I blow it everyone can listen!)


Pat will be having a give away connected to her show...so just go to her blog at Pat's Blog and make a comment to win...

I think you can guess what she wants me to talk about...WOOL Crazy of course.

So please be thinking positive thoughts at that time and send them in my direction...I hope you can join us...Jo Ann

5 comments:

  1. Hi JoAnn!!
    Congratulations!! I can't wait to listen to the show!! I'm so glad that it will be taped so that we can listen to it again and again and again..ha ha! You will have to tell a few wool jokes...I'm sure you have a few up your sleeve!! Anyways...can't wait!!
    Break a leg...or NOT!! Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. I am sure that you will do a geat job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so excited for you jo. see you thursday.

    kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a hot shot now! Woo-hoo! Just remember us little people when you hit the big time, LOL! I'm sure you'll be great, you're a natural, plus, you'll have us fans rooting for you and the positive vibes will reach you! B=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to hear, you'll do great...just pretend you're talking to all of us brown bag ladies! I can't imagine you getting tongue tied :) I'll see you Friday!

    ReplyDelete